The Gatsby Last Minute Gift Guide
Just in the nick of time, here are our 12 favorite gift-items for nearly everyone on your list:
1. Pipsnacks Holiday Tin: Is it really the holiday season without a huge tin of popcorn? There’s something for everyone in this tri-flavor mix: Vegan Caramel, Dairy Free Cheddar and classic Sea Salt. And it’s one holiday treat that won’t thwart our New Year’s resolutions. Get it for: holiday hosts, co-workers, clients or family.
2. Beloved Shirts: Love ‘em or hate ‘em, there’s always an occasion for an ugly Christmas sweater, and these are guaranteed to bring a chuckle. Not your cup of tea, hot cocoa? Don’t worry, there are plenty of options to choose from, including making your own. Get it for: secret Santa, friends, siblings
3. Ryno Power: For the gym rat in your life (come on, we all have at least one), look no further than the ultimate elite-quality supplement for the action sports athlete, or those who just think they are. With formulas designed to enhance every phase of the athletic cycle, this gift is sure to take their performance to the next level.
4. Lively: From the brand that coined the word “leisurée”, Lively’s comfy-cozy loungewear, undergarments and self-care accoutrements were practically invented for lazy Sundays (or for days when you pretend it is). Not sure what to choose? Check out their gift picks – you can’t go wrong! Get it for: girlfriends, your bestie, sister, mom.
5. Neurogan: Sometimes, we all just need to chill. Embrace the Scandinavian practice of Hygge with this Danish-bred brand of natural whole plant hemp products, designed to foster wellness and a sense of relaxation from within. Get it for: literally anyone (including your pets!)
6. Grey Haze: And for someone who needs a bit more chill, our favorite vape marketplace Grey Haze has every variation of vaping accessories. If you’re having a hard time choosing, try their Christmas Mystery Box. Get it for: friends, boyfriends, brothers.
7. Charlie Banana: Pretty much the cutest (and most eco-conscious) diapers we’ve ever seen, Charlie Banana re-usable cloth diapers come in every adorable pattern you can imagine, and they can also help save up to $2500 a year in diaper purchases! For the eco-friendly mama, these are sure to be a hit
8. Navitas Organics: Your one-stop shop for all things superfoods – offering ethically-sourced, certified organic seeds, nuts, snack bars, delicious cacao nibs, and so much more. Get it for stocking stuffers or anyone who will appreciate a natural energy boost to get through the holiday season.
9. HWG Provisions: Hard Working Gentlemen need hard working goods! HWG Provisions’ daily essentials of organic bath and hair care products are simple, sustainable, and super effective. Plus they look great on your shelf. Get it for the guy in your life – brothers, boyfriends and dads.
10. Beautopia: For serious beauty mavens, Beautopia is Australia’s leading hair and beauty destination, offering over 200 brands with the most competitive pricing. Our favorite? Pixi’s cult-famous Glow Tonic. Get it for teens, sisters, besties and moms.
11. White Plum: Get cozy this winter with White Plum’s cute and wallet-friendly assortment of knits and leggings, which even come in holiday-themed designs. Get it for: sisters, besties, and moms.
12. Harrah’s: Go on and treat yourself with a FREE getaway – we all deserve a break after the holiday hustle. Enter here to win 3 nights at Harrah’s SoCal. Good luck!
And happy holidays from all of us at Gatsby! See you in 2019.